*Terms and Conditions
1. Guests are required to attend and complete a compulsory and no-obligation 90-minute Club Wyndham Asia preview session during their stay, which highlights the benefits of Club Wyndham Asia as an innovative, affordable and flexible vacation ownership membership. During the preview session, the guests will be offered to purchase our product. However, guests are under no obligation to purchase anything.
2. Club Wyndham Asia holiday packages are designed for
b. Couples who are married, engaged, in a relationship and/or sharing a residence;
c. Minimum combined annual household income of US$70,000; and
d. Between 30 to 60 years of age.
3. For couples, both parties must travel and complete the Club Wyndham Asia preview session together.
4. Guests who purchased an open certificate for the holiday packages, but cannot confirm their preferred travel dates, will be able to redeem the promotion within the next 3 months from the date of purchase or by 31 August 2019, whichever is earlier; and the stay is completed within 6 months from the date of purchase or by 31 December 2019, whichever is earlier.
5. The offer is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferrable. No refund is available for unused package inclusions. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions and only one offer may be redeemed per household.
6. Advance booking is required in order to avail the offer. Bookings and enquiries must be made via Wyndham’s Call Centre at 800 852 6436 (Toll free)/ +65 3165 4424 (Singapore local number) or email at Asia.Minivacs@wyn.com. Wyndham’s consultants will get in touch to confirm dates, make bookings, as well as reserve attendance at the preview session, subject to scheduling and availability.
7. Upon booking over the phone, we shall require the guest’s verbal confirmation on the qualifying criteria and no supporting documents will be collected. Additional guests, room upgrades and other requests are subject to charges which our call agents will be happy to assist further on. A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required during check-in for a bond to cover any incidental charges during your stay (this is refundable upon checkout).
8. Standard cancellation policies apply. Please view the specific Resort terms and conditions when making the booking.
9. For the full terms and conditions, please visit